A blog about my favourite movies, music, and TV.

10 January 2009

Dollman vs Demonic Toys on DVD!

I am beyond excited about the release of Dollman vs Demonic Toys on DVD for the first time on its own, and first time ever in the UK! Dollman sucks, but my appreciation of the artistry that went into the making of the Demonic Toys is never ending. I suspect that this 70 min sequel, a cheapie even by the standards of Full Moon Entertainment who make these movies, will prove to be ultimately rather sub-par, but never one to be dissuaded by tripe like this, I shall go on with my quest. I've resisted buying the boxset of Dollman and Demonic Toys, at 25 pence the video of Dollman felt like daylight robbery! Plus, it didn't star Tracy Scoggins...

Full trailer!

Baby Oopie Daisy is my favourite of the evil Demonic Toys. Look out for the original, again starring Tracy Scoggins, and the more recent Puppetmaster vs Demonic Toys starring Vanessa Angel and Corey Feldman, I loved it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the box set. You're probably better off getting that if you want to see the behind-the-scenes stuff. Full Moon should try and release Subspecies over here too.