A blog about my favourite movies, music, and TV.

30 July 2009

Upcoming treasures in September!



As if Kathy's fantastic TV show My Life on the D List (which airs on E! in the UK), her CD, and her standup shows weren't enough for her growing army of fans, now she's gone and written a book! She's also on Facebook too!



The legendary DIV-A! returns with a new album, I don't care what people say about her comeback single, I Didn't Know My Own Strength, I think it's brilliant. We all know what Whitney has been through, the humiliation of Being Bobby Brown, her 'crack is whack' interview with Wendy Williams, the drug paraphernalia pictures in the Enquirer, the divorce, and worst of all that horrible duet with Cissy, Auntie Dionne and Little Bobbie Christina! This is the comeback of the year, after La Toya's of course!!! Can't wait.



Who'd have thought these two would ever get a record deal again after the horrible underperformance, I mean 'distribution problems', of their last album, Drama. Well Fascination Records/Universal have taken pity on them and September 2 sees the release of their quite frankly exquisite new single, Love Comes! I love the title especially. The album Viva is out the week after, and the single is being released as a CD and two retrotastic 7" picture discs, with exclusive b-sides!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I couldn't agree more! I love "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" - only apparently it's no longer her comeback single. All too confusing!

I love Toy and the Rams! What a fabulous makeover and post!

I LOVE THIS BLOG AND JAMIE IS AN INTERNATIONAL SEX SYMBOL - I'VE SEEN HIS BIG BACK DOOR!

Jamie_movietrip said...

Thank you, Mikey Dearest. You can see it anytime you want, LOL.

I heard Whitney's new, new single - I don't think it's as good! I'll await the dance mixes to make a final verdict.